Following Tuesday’s Government guidelines announcement, we will be implementing all the additional measures required, along with the measures we have been operating since reopening.
It is a requirement that visitors to the clubhouse adhere to these at all times:
• All visitors are required to sign in/check in before entering the clubhouse.
•Masks/face coverings must be worn thus covering your mouth and nose before entering.
•Hands must be sanitised when entering and at regular intervals.
•Temperature checks may be in operation when you visit.
• There will be no service at the bar – table service will now be in operation only.
• Card payments will be encouraged.
• Please be aware that service may be slower than normal due to this, but every effort will be made to serve as quickly, and safely as possible.
• All staff will wear face masks whilst working.
• All customers are required to wear face masks when entering the clubhouse and at all other
times, apart from when sat at a table.
• Groups of six only at any table, and customers must be sat unless going to the toilet, entering the clubhouse or leaving.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation and patience during these times.